Tuesday 28 April 2009

multicolored pen

I smelled my drawers and found this lovely multicoloured pen. Revealing? I think not.

Mister Blister seems to have a large hiss at the beginning however it improves massively and is rather melodious.

If information were amusing,
We would all be abusing
It, to get a laugh
For free.
Since it rarely seems to be,
Is more often than not,
About death and pain.
It is time to take the strain,
Keep up, and change the world.

That was my lovely poem for today.

If your wind passages are assaulted,
Be assured the Queen was halted.

A pain in my ear. Not inside of it, not outside, more in the middle. This is part cause, of this.

My job. It is not without perks such as a wage. And. That is all.
I have made some friends. They have names. I remember one is called Jonny and also one is called Nicky. There is a drummer and bassist. Work band? I think so. So do they, apparently.

I suppose that this is the end of today, as Scotland and Ireland won. I do not think I will celebrate in any special way. I had two glasses of wine.

Today I did 10 til 4.30.
This equates to `some` money earned.

Thank you.

p.s. A crime investigator
who cant say `eff` only
`fuh` - against

Mr F. Knieval hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers